Monday, February 6, 2017

Tap Tap Tap

1. Sadie got tap shoes for Christmas from PaiPaint. She loves them. She wore them to church and wants everyone else to love them. She keeps trying to fit them on my foot. 


2. Drew's cousins are here, which is how he always refers to them. I thought my floors were dirty normally. The amount of dirt on the floor by 9:00 would probably make a decent mole hill. 

3. Entertaining Sadie at jumpballs is always amusing. 


4. Drew had a ribbon ceremony at jumpballs. He has mastered his regrips. 



5. I finished a book I started last Fall. It was City of Liars. It was really a good read. Now, I am going to try to finish a book I started last January. 



1 comment:

Nana said...

Congratulatons Drew on your ribbons and to Molly for finishing her book. Don't worry about floors, they sweep. NANA