Monday, February 23, 2015

Again, In Florida... No Snow


This year is another year that the rest of the country is covered in snow and central Florida isn't.  I don't know why this surprises me almost every year, but it does. I think because we get cold for here, but it is only for a couple of days and snow isn't really an option.


So, since we don't have snow we have happy little squirrels playing in our front yard. They were cute. I have seen them several times in the last couple of days. I think they are very happy that AJ raked most of the leaves up last weekend so that they don't have to dig to hunt ALL the acorns. We have a lot of acorns under that tree... and all over the front yard... and the driveway.... and stuck in our shoes... So, I am happy the squirrels are eating some of them.

No comments: