Saturday, October 26, 2013

31 Projects: Personal Projects


Welcome to Day 26 of 31 Projects: House to Home 2013!

Today we celebrated cool weather finally arriving in Central Florida. AJ and I spent the day working on some personal projects. They aren't house projects, but they do make us feel at home. 




AJ spent most of the day working on his fish tank. He has evolved from just his red and blue betas to a much bigger and complicated tank. He was working on getting some lights in the top and adding silicone and glass to act as braces.


I spent the day working on my silkscreens and making some more wristlets to add to my etsy store. I am having a blast with these. I just need some people to buy them so that I can make more :) . I think I might be addicted at the moment. The biggest problem I am really facing is that I want to keep one of all of them. 





I spent the day screening the outsides, insides, and straps of these bags today. I also made some labels. I want to get to the point of screening the labels, but for now I am using a printable fabric because I had it already. 





Thanks for letting me share them!

No comments: