Thursday, October 17, 2013

31 Projects: Life






Welcome to Day 17 of 31 Projects: House to Home 2013!

We interrupt today's normally scheduled house project for life.

Today was supposed to be have house stuff, but other things came up. I spent the day working on some things for my mom and the Wakulla County Historical Society. She asked me to do a couple of bags and aprons for her, and I worked on getting those started today. I had to hand cut the stencils, which took much longer than I thought it would. It made me realize that I need to get my silk screen room setup. I think I am going to be pushing for that to get done this weekend when we get the kitchen done.


The other life issue that happened today was Drew. He had a really rough day and his evening was even worse. He needed some Momma and Daddy time, and we spent the evening with him. That is part of why we are working so hard on the house, to make it a home that we can do life in.

 

No comments: