Friday, October 25, 2013

31 Projects: The Library, Day 1




Welcome to Day 25 of 31 Projects: House to Home 2013!

I started a whole new giant project today. I opened my etsy store. It is called creatingMimsy. I am excited about this project. Now that I have my silkscreen up and running I want to get some projects out there. Right now, I have a Doctor Who bag and in the process of making a Harry Potter one.


Doctor Who TARDIS


Doctor Who Sayings

Harry Potter - Deathly Hallows
On to the other big project of the day:



This is another multi-day project. We are tackling getting some of our library straightened out. Since we fixed the floor, we have been at a little bit of a loss to how to work this room. It has evolved into a library, media room, and kind of a catch all room. This has to change.




Drawers before.


Today's big goal was to clean out the dressers that are in the library. They used to be in my craft room and were holding a bunch of my stuff. I know this doesn't seem like a big project, but finding new homes for everything was a pain. Especially because I just got my craft room clean.


Drawers after.

I am not kidding about all the stuff in the drawers. I had two filled with more fabric. I purged some of it. I also found a drawer full of half finished projects. I swear those breed in the middle of the night.


More fabric!

No comments: