Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Celebrating Clohe!


My friend Joy has an intern this year! Her name is Clohe. She is down here from the Chicago area, and turned 21 recently. Since she is in Orlando away from her friends for this birthday, Joy threw her a party. It was a lot of fun! It was a Breakfast at Tiffany's theme.


The party was fairly small, but there was lots of laughter and lots of yummy food! Clohe's mom, sister, and niece came down for the party. It was fun to meet them and hear stories about Clohe's life.


Clohe owns a record player and we had the Breakfast at Tiffany's soundtrack playing all night. I forgot how neat all the pops and clicks sound on a record. It made me want to pull out our record player and go to Goodwill and pick up some records. 



I loved the decorations and party favors Joy made for the party! They were simple and very elegant. I have to admit, Tiffany blue is one of my favorite colors. 

The party goers.
Joy requested that we all wear our "little black dresses". It was so much fun playing dress up for the night!


Clohe and Joy in what we called our paparazzi shoot. It was so much fun and I think everyone had a good time. It was a very diverse set of ladies at the party, but that just kept things lively. Thanks Joy for throwing the party.

Happy Birthday Clohe!

1 comment:

ashley said...

What a fun theme for a party! I love that movie. One of the times I camped in Savannah, GA, we had to cross over Moon River to get to our campsite. I sang that song every single time, haha. (The composer is from Savannah.)