Thursday, July 25, 2013

Melmo Towel



With the recent obsession with Elmo and the sewing projects I decided Drew needed something special, too. I wanted to make something Elmo, but wasn't sure how to do that. I stumbled upon this awesome site for an Elmo hooded towel. It is adorable. I had to make one!


It was a crazy fast project. The only part that took a while was getting the face cut out and and put on right. I had to get all the cut outs the right size. The eyes and mouth are left over t-shirt and the nose was some orange fabric. I would make one change to the towel, I would make hand pockets in the front top corners. Drew likes the hooded towels we have that have pockets that he can use to wrap the towel around him. I think I am going to add them to this one because I still have left over fabric.


No comments: