Monday, July 15, 2013

Cow Day 2013


Every year Chick-Fil-A host a "Dress Like A Cow Day". Well, in our house that is a good day to celebrate. Last year I made Drew cow shorts, and well they still fit this year, so he wore them again. I love doing silly things like this with him. Thankfully, he enjoys being silly with me right now.

This year we met Joy for lunch and had fun watching Drew watch the cow. He wasn't so sure he wanted his picture taken with it, but finally he decided "Da" and we took one. I am glad and even though it isn't the best picture, it is now becoming tradition and that is what matters.


Oh the difference a year really does make. He is even harder to catch a non-blurry picture of now, he is so fast. I think next year I will need to make new shorts.

3 comments:

Joy said...

I love the comparison shot. He is taller and looks less like a baby and more like a little bot :(

Molly said...

I know. Where did our Baby Drew go?

Beth Kirby said...

I was just wondering the other day about his hair progress...he has some! So cute!