Thursday, January 31, 2013

Weight Loss Caveman Style - Week 4

Photo Credit

This week went really well weight-wise. I did break down and make chocolate chip cookies, but they were using all paleo safe ingredients. I "needed" chocolate this week because it is that time of the month. I also learned not to do my official weigh in day on the first day of my cycle. What made me think that this was a good idea is beyond me.

The food has been good this week. The biggest issue we have had is my prep space is nonexistent this week. We are working in a major house project and the kitchen is buried. It should be all better soon though.

Overall I have felt good this week. Today on the treadmill I felt like I could keep going past the c25k program, but I was running out of time to get a shower and pick Drew up from child care at the Y.

The first couple of run times on the program today my knees were bothering me, but I pushed through and by the end they were feeling good. It makes me wonder if some of the pain was a head thing and I needed to just push and get through it. I want to keep pushing! I am pushing through with weight training, too. That is going really well and I am happy to be able to add that into my routine.

My screen shot from the weight training I did today.
I also have my first 5k that I am doing by myself this week. I had almost forgotten about it until tonight. It is a women's only event. I am a little intimidated by this, but I know I can do it. I am going to make me a very upbeat playlist and go for it.

I am almost at the 10 lbs point. I was hoping to reach 10 lbs in the first month and I might, but if I don't I will be really close. The one month point is on Saturday, so it won't be official until next week any ways. I am so close though and I am really happy about that. I am not sure what to do to celebrate that milestone though. What would you do for your first 10 lb milestone?


Weight Loss This Week : -1.1 lbs
Weight Loss Total : -9.1 lbs
C25k : Week 2 Day 3

No comments: