Thursday, January 10, 2013

Weight Loss Caveman Style - Week 1

Grok - Photo Credit

I have finished week one eating like a caveman. It has been the best first week on a new eating plan ever. I am actually loving it. I haven't missed anything that I can't eat, and I haven't been hungry.

I like the fact that I am not calorie counting or having to track food. I don't think I can really over eat on this at all. Well, I probably could, but it would take a lot of effort. There is only so many veggies or fruits you can eat in a day. I know down the road in this journey I will have to cut back on food, but I am hoping my hunger will match what I need to eat at that point and it will be a gradual decrease in calories in.

Yesterday I also started back on the c25k program. I decided since I hadn't run in about six weeks it was a good idea to start back at the beginning. I will admit it was tough at the end, but I felt really good afterward.

I have a long way to go on both the weight loss and running goals, but I so want to accomplish these goals. I am hoping the combination of health reasons and personal desires will really help me get there.

Weight lost : -6.2 lbs
C25k : Week 1 Day 1

3 comments:

Nicole said...

Great work!! Keep it up!

dragon-mouse said...

Woah! Awesome!

Joy said...

I'm so proud of you :)