I haven't posted in a couple of days, but things have been rough here. I pulled out my back by falling over one of Drew's toys. This hasn't slowed us down on much of anything except house projects. I can walk mostly ok, but I can't bend over or squat which is what most of the house projects need.
AJ has still been working away on things. I don't have pictures of the things he has been working on because they really aren't picture worthy, but they needed to be done. I am very thankful that he has worked so hard for me on all of these things.
- Patched a hole in our bedroom wall.
- Dug up a stump that was by the front door.
- Worked on the laundry room and wood shed.
- Started taking down the pool.
- Re-installed the access panel in the gust bathroom.
Hopefully, my back will get better soon and we can tackle some bigger projects!