Monday, October 1, 2012

31 Days of 31 Projects


The month of October is here! It is time for 31 days of 31 projects. AJ and I have a goal to get 31 projects done this month. We need some encouragement to get some of these projects done. Some of them are really big like taking down the pool and finishing the laundry room build out. Others are really small like touch up painting and hanging curtains. I am excited to get these projects done to be able to enjoy the new house more. We have made a lot of progress, but not as much as we want.

We haven't budgeted much for these projects, just the money we always budget for the house. We do have some things we are trying to sell. If we manage to sell them, then we have more money to put back into the house. This is also our encouragement to get stuff sold.

31 days is supposed to help you blog through an entire month. I really struggle with blogging daily, as seen on this blog. I failed at 8 weeks because I couldn't blog daily. So, this time I am going to give myself some grace. I am going to try to upload a finished project photo a day. I should be able to do that. Some days it might be a phone camera picture and others it might be a whole blog post. 

I can do 31 days! We can complete 31 projects!


4 comments:

ashley said...

What a great idea! I should join you!

Joy said...

I love your button. You're goal of posting a picture is attainable. Let your friends know when you need help :)

Quotes,Photos and a little Poetry said...

You can do this.You should determine to do so. Good look,I cant wait to see your progress:)

Momma said...

I love the navy blue! We know ya'll can get it done.