Today is the start of an 8 week experiment. I found this program at 8 Weeks to a Better You. I was really happy to find it because I have been looking for something with some structure. I have been doing some of this on my own, but not cohesively. This plan has it all together in one place. The only down side was I missed the join up date and I honestly don't have the money to join the official challenge any way, but I have a blog.
I am going to use this challenge to gear up for 31 Days of Blogging in October. My goal is to post on a topic a day that is a part of the challenge. I am also going to post my points for that day and the total for week and total goal.
1. 45 minutes of exercise a day.
2. 7 hours of sleep a day (it doesn't have to be continuous and can be reached by using naps)
3. 8 glasses of water a day.
4. No sugar or white flour.
5. No soda, no junk food, no fast food.
6. Eat 2 servings of fruits and vegetables a day.
7. No eating after 8 PM (unless it is dinner).
8. Write in a journal daily (or blog).
9. 15 minutes of reading Bible a day.
10. Complete a random act of kindness a day (big or small).
I think I know the areas I am going to have problems with. I am interested to see in how I overcome them. I am also interested to see how this works when we are traveling. The website does make some provisions on certain issues that I will just have to learn to use. I am nervous about all this, but I am excited to do it. I need more focus in my life and I need some extra help getting ready for the 5k in November.
Anyone up for joining me in this challenge?