Thursday, June 21, 2012

Laundry Surprises

Donald, a sheep, a lion, a shoe, an airplane, and a sippy cup top.

This is what I found in my washer today... after I had run the load.  I knew that Drew had started putting his clean clothes in his diaper pail.  I didn't know that he had started putting toys in there, too.  I had been hunting the top to his sippy cup all week.  I knew he had hid it, but I thought it was under a bed or lost in my craft room. 

I think I need to check the diaper wet bag before I just dump it into the washer from now on, especially if it feels a bit heavier than normal. I am loving him at this age! Life is very full of surprises lately.

2 comments:

ashley said...

This is so cute!!!

We have to leave our washer door open when not in use because it's a front loader. Savannah has taken to putting "surprises" in the washer.

Molly said...

The new washer is a front loader at the new house. I tried to leave it open to let it air out and Drew put his graham cracker into it. So, I am having to make sure it is closed if we are out on the porch.