Monday, January 10, 2011

What's For Dinner Jan 9 - Jan 15, 2011?

 

The meal plan for last week worked really well.  I didn't stick to the plan on what to cook on which days, but I stuck to the plan!  I did figure out that somethings make more leftovers than I thought, so this week I am intentionally building in a leftover day.  I also discovered a few things that I am going to add to our freezer cooking list.

Sunday :
Dinner - vegetarian chili and crackers

Monday:
Lunch - vegetarian chili and crackers
Dinner - cube steak, mashed potatoes, peas, and warm apples

Tuesday:
 Lunch - cube steak, mashed potatoes, and peas
Dinner - spinach chicken alfredo and garlic bread

Wednesday:
Lunch - spinach chicken alfredo and garlic bread
Dinner -beef and broccoli over rice

Thursday:
Lunch - beef and broccoli over rice
Dinner - leftovers aka "find your own meal"

Friday:
Lunch -  leftovers aka "find your own meal"


What are you having for dinner this week?  Head over to I'm an Organizing Junkie to post your meal plan!

2 comments:

Joy said...

You're meal plans always sound so tasty that I want to eat your leftovers ;)

Molly said...

Joy - You are ALWAYS welcomed to come over for dinner!