Thursday, September 9, 2010

I Spy with My Little Eye - A Whirly Bird

 

Today there was a helicopter that decided to sit over my house for a couple of hours.  It was interesting to start with, but then it got annoying.  It was circling over our house, and it was getting really loud.


I didn't realize until I started looking at the pictures that it was a news chopper.   I knew it wasn't a police chopper because it didn't have the really big search lights on it, but I couldn't see much detail otherwise. 


I guess I really should at least look at the news to see what was going on.  It is a local news channel for Orlando, but I can't think of anything that would be going on at the intersection by our house it was directly over.  They would hold steady for a while there, and then start circling over our house.  There weren't any cops or anything at that intersection.  If I ever find out what it was I will post it.  

No comments: