Wednesday, September 8, 2010

I Spy with My Little Eye - The Florida Gators


This Saturday AJ and I got to attend the season opener for the Florida Gators.  It was really hot!  The game was ok, but we did have a good time.  AJ got tickets from his boss and we drove up Saturday morning for a noon game.  It wasn't the ideal situation, but we made it just after kick-off.  I think we would have made kick-off if I could walk faster. 


There were 90, 178 people in attendance of the game.  That is a lot of people!


The Boys of Old Florida!


I managed to get a decent picture of  Urban Meyer! 


I love the way this picture came out.  I was playing with the settings on my camera when there was a tv time-out or something.  I did the color focus on the field and I think it came out really well. 

We had a great time at the game.  I wish we had had longer to see people up in Gainesville, though.  It never seems like we have enough time to see all the people that we want to visit with.  I know that we are going to go back, but it still makes me sad not to see everyone that we want to see!

No comments: