Thursday, June 3, 2010

Battle of the Bulge - Week 13 - Home Again, Home Again


My post is late again this week.  It looks like moving it to Thursdays on weeks that we are traveling seems to be the best idea.  It is the first day this week I have been home to do the post.  We went to my parents place this last weekend for Memorial Day.  They live near Wakulla Springs, hence the sign.

We had a lot of fun, and going home was a lot less stressful than driving to NC and TN the week before.  But, it was still traveling and I got a nasty cold from all the staying in different places.  Neither of which have been great for the weight loss, but things seemed to have leveled out again yesterday and today.  I also spent Tuesday playing around at Universal with some friends, Ted and Meaghan.  That was a lot of fun and a really good work out, too! I took the pedometer and in 4.5 hours I took 13,334 steps.

Ted and Meaghan have both been really supportive in this journey I am taking and I am really thankful for that.  It was nice being able to see them in person and actually talk some things over with them.  I want to give them BIG BIG thank you!!!  It was also a lot of fun spending time with a couple who is very similar to us, and seeing that I am not the only one married to a long lanky hyper and silly man.  Ted and AJ have been friends since high school and they are so similar I would almost think they shared a personality and are also built the same way, too.

I don't know how much I have officially lost for this week, but I have gotten down to the lowest number so far of 215.2 lbs.  That puts the total weight loss at 18.8 lbs.  I am really happy with that numbers, especially after the last couple of weeks of straight craziness.  I am looking forward to being able to settle back down into a routine.




1 comment:

Meaghan said...

We had a great time hanging out with you and AJ! Congrats on the continued weight loss! :)