Sunday, May 16, 2010

Random Things

I haven't been blogging a lot lately, well about anything other than my weekly blog post. Things have been interestingly busy and non-busy at the same time. I don't really have anything great to say, but I want to say something.  

Random 10 Things On My Mind List:

01. I am ready for some of my favorite shows to start back - Leverage and Warehouse 13.
02. We saw Iron Man 2 - it was GREAT! (I didn't see the 1st one)
03. We saw Robin Hood - OH MY! GO SEE IT!!!
04. We started working on re-doing the half bath. I think it is going to look good.
05. We picked up another bookcase for the library, so it is coming together, too.
06. We had 6 adults and 1 two year old in our house this weekend. It was packed, but fun!
07. I finally got the dining table into a position I like in the kitchen.
08. AJ is going to make a great dad some day.
09. I am potentially getting sick, and now isn't the time for it.
10. I have tomatoes on my plants - some of them are red.


1 comment:

dragon-mouse said...

AJ is going to make a great dad. You've got a good one there. :D