Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Battle of the Bulge - Week 10 - Success or Failure?

 


Successes of the Week:
  1. I lost 2.7 lbs this week (at weigh-in).
  2. I met my goal of loosing 2.5 lbs this week.
  3. I crossed the 15 lb threshold.
  4. I managed to exercise most days this week.
  5. I exercised about 250 calories off a day - most days over 350.
  6. I have lost a total of 11.5 inches of my body.
  7. I got roughly 4 fruits & veggies a day.
This post is really short today because I am having a rough day today. I got exposed to one of my food allergies last night and had to take lots of benedryl last night. This super-dosage of medicine has had some last affects through today. I am tired, achy, and swollen. I know this swelling effected my weigh-in this morning, so I might re-weigh tomorrow and update my post, or I might just wait and let that difference be on the weigh-in for next week.




1 comment:

Meaghan said...

Congrats on the weight loss Molly!! Don't fret over 2.5 lbs in a week. That is great!! 1-2 a week is healthy for maintaining weight loss in the long run...just keep that in mind. (The doctor in me couldn't help it). I hope we will see you soon.