Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Battle of the Bulge - Week 7 - Doing a Happy Dance



Today is a day of celebration! I have officially lost 10lbs! 
I am really excited. I did it!

This last week has been a really crazy crazy week! We were traveling and then we had lots of different people staying at our house. This was lots of fun and I really enjoyed seeing our friends and family. It just meant that I was on no regular schedule for eating at all. That little fact made it easy to almost overeat and no real time set aside for exercising. I also had a computer crash and lost the data for two days of my food journal. 

 Also, today I started therapy. I found out that I shouldn't be doing some of the moves/ exercises that I  was doing because they can make the back situation worse. That means that I am probably going to hold off on some of the work-out videos for a couple of weeks (or at least until I get some more info from the therapist). I want to get back into doing the aerobics.  I hate it when I am doing it, but I really miss it when I am not. The other thing I am hoping will come back when I get better is riding my bike. I enjoyed that last year before all this got really bad.

The other neat thing is that AJ says he can see a difference in my body of just loosing the 10lbs. I needed to hear that from him. I also put a pair of pants that are too big for me into the pile to take to the thrift store. That was exciting, too.





3 comments:

dragon-mouse said...

Go you! Woot!

dax248 said...

Thanks! How is your adventure in weight loss going?

Beth @ The Natural Mommy said...

Yay! I remember my first 10lbs lost! Took a lot of work; good job!!!