Thursday, November 19, 2009

Crazy Day - In Progress

I found this on a friend's facebook page. I love it!



I couldn't sleep last night, so I got up earlier than I normally would, I couldn't just lay in bed this morning. I got up and made my list of things I want to try to get done today, and to my surprise it was really long. I am going to try to keep a running list of my projects (at least for today).

  1. Take pantry apart. - DONE
  2. Paint pantry shelves. - DONE
  3. Paint pantry brackets. - DONE
  4. Patch holes in wall from removing towel rod that was inserted INTO the drywall. - DONE
  5. Fold laundry that is done. - DONE
  6. Empty, load, run, empty, load and run dishwasher.
  7. Wash laundry.
  8. Go to Wal-Mart & Lowes. - DONE
  9. Spray paint patio chairs. - Did 1 and DIDN'T like!
  10. Put last of mulch out front. - DONE
  11. Re-pot some plants. - DONE
  12. Pick up living room.
  13. Change sheets.
  14. Vacuum downstairs. - DONE
  15. Clean laundry room.
  16. Put pantry back together. - DONE
  17. Cook dinner. - DONE
  18. *Added NAP - DONE
  19. *Added Mop Floors. - DONE
Yikes. That is a lot. Let's see how much I can get to. Well, back to work.

***Well, I got most of my list done. Not bad for adding a nap into the mix. The nap was really nice. I also got to help AJ attack his cable project. We had some problems with it last night. We were trying to find out what was causing a problem and stuck the tape measure down the hole in the wall. Well, it got stuck at the 6 foot mark. We couldn't get the tape measure out of the wall at all. So, today we drilled a hole into the bedroom wall. We found the tape measure and managed to get it unstuck. We also got the cable and network cables ran through the house and got to take down the temporary cable that was hanging down the stairway. YAY!!! I don't like cables being visible. Though, now we do have a whole in the wall in the bedroom, but I am going to take the piece of drywall to Sherwin Williams and see if they could match the color. I have had a really hard time getting Lowe's to match the paint. Everything I have bought so far hasn't matched real well at all, but I have been making it work because I didn't have much sample to take them to work with.

So, all in all, a good and very productive day.

No comments: