- AJ and I spent the day with AJ's friend from Peru, Dan. He was here in FL for Wycliffe training.
- AJ bought me flowers. They are beautiful, and I have yet to take pictures of them. They are still in full bloom a week later.
- We went to see Clue: The Musical. It was a blast. They gave you clue cards and everything. So COOL!
- We went to a baseball game with Callie. I am convinced AJ and I make the Gators lose baseball games, but Callie can get them to win.
- AJ officially graduated from UF! With a GPA I would round up to a 3.0, but AJ is a legalist and it is a 2.99 to him.
- I have been walking a lot lately. A lot equals about 7.5 miles a day. Go Me!
- AJ is going to be having his wisdom teeth out on Friday. I am slightly nervous, but I know it is all going to be ok.
- Our new Super Wal-Mart opened today. I am very happy to have another place to buy food. Between them, Save-a-Lot, Publix sales, and coupons I should be able to get our shopping done much cheaper. Also, when all else fails there is still Sam's
- I have lost about 11 lbs. total. I am not exactly sure what the exact total is since I wasn't home on my weigh in day and the scale I used was off weight wise all weekend. It kept saying that I had gained all the weight back in 24 hours. I don't think so. This means that I won't post an official weight until this Sunday.
- I got 2 free trial sizes of Clinique Happy today with a coupon.
- I got a free 8x10 picture from Walgreens with their Mother's Day promotion.
- We went to Busch Gardens. Their new area Jungala is very cool. I wish I was 10 and it would be awesome.
- I saved $14.33 at Publix between sales and coupons this week. That made me very happy.
- I forgot I like playing trivia with Jamey and Scott. We have gone twice in the last two weeks. It is nice since certain people aren't there.
Wednesday, May 7, 2008
Playing Catch Up - Rapid Edition
Wow! It has been a while since I posted and a lot has been going on, so since I don't have much time a list of all the stuff in no particular order:
Posted by Molly at 8:41 PM