Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Playing Catch Up - Rapid Edition

Wow! It has been a while since I posted and a lot has been going on, so since I don't have much time a list of all the stuff in no particular order:

  • AJ and I spent the day with AJ's friend from Peru, Dan. He was here in FL for Wycliffe training.
  • AJ bought me flowers. They are beautiful, and I have yet to take pictures of them. They are still in full bloom a week later.
  • We went to see Clue: The Musical. It was a blast. They gave you clue cards and everything. So COOL!
  • We went to a baseball game with Callie. I am convinced AJ and I make the Gators lose baseball games, but Callie can get them to win.
  • AJ officially graduated from UF! With a GPA I would round up to a 3.0, but AJ is a legalist and it is a 2.99 to him.
  • I have been walking a lot lately. A lot equals about 7.5 miles a day. Go Me!
  • AJ is going to be having his wisdom teeth out on Friday. I am slightly nervous, but I know it is all going to be ok.
  • Our new Super Wal-Mart opened today. I am very happy to have another place to buy food. Between them, Save-a-Lot, Publix sales, and coupons I should be able to get our shopping done much cheaper. Also, when all else fails there is still Sam's
  • I have lost about 11 lbs. total. I am not exactly sure what the exact total is since I wasn't home on my weigh in day and the scale I used was off weight wise all weekend. It kept saying that I had gained all the weight back in 24 hours. I don't think so. This means that I won't post an official weight until this Sunday.
  • I got 2 free trial sizes of Clinique Happy today with a coupon.
  • I got a free 8x10 picture from Walgreens with their Mother's Day promotion.
  • We went to Busch Gardens. Their new area Jungala is very cool. I wish I was 10 and it would be awesome.
  • I saved $14.33 at Publix between sales and coupons this week. That made me very happy.
  • I forgot I like playing trivia with Jamey and Scott. We have gone twice in the last two weeks. It is nice since certain people aren't there.
I think that is a pretty god wrap up of what has been going on lately. It has been a very full time.

1 comment:

Emily said...

Three cheers for all that walking and weight loss. Go you!