Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Works For Me Wednesday - Brita Water Pitcher


I love my Brita!!! We got a big one for a wedding present, and I use it all the time. I actually get grumpy when it is either empty or not enough water for a full cold glass. I have been having a hard time remembering to bring water to work. I need water to drink at work because the clean room is the most dehydrating and draining place I have ever been. Well, happy happy day... Lowe's had small Brita pitchers on sale for $7.97, and I found a coupon for $5 off from the manufacturer. Brita is trying to get people to use less plastic bottles so their site has the coupons if you promise to try to reduce your bottled water buy. Well, long story not so short.... AJ and I each got a pitcher to take to work. With the nifty coupons we got them for $2.97 each. What a deal and I am loving having mine at my desk. I am drinking so much water - YAY!

Works For Me Wednesday is hosted by Rocks in My Dryer.

2 comments:

Mari said...

I love my brita too! I have the one with flavors, and it is a great motivator to drink water!

Marie said...

I just got one for my birthday, I LOVE it! Am now drinking much more water. I wish the lid would stay on better though, it just kinda sits there.