Tuesday, April 8, 2008

RevolutionMoneyExchange: Earn $25 when you sign up

I saw this today on a site I read. It is for Revolution Money Exchange. They are hoping to be the next paypal, and to encourage that they are offering $25 FREE when you sign up. I have read some really good things about them, so I signed up. By the time I had logged into my account for the first time I had already been credited the money. SWEET!!!! You can either tie it to a bank account or you can request them to send you a check and that is all there is to it.



Refer A Friend using Revolution Money Exchange


The cool part is that for every person you refer you also make $10. So if you get one person to sign up you get $35 not to shabby. I think I am going to try to get AJ to do it too. So if you want to be really nice to me, use the button above to sign up and also give me $10. Oh, and you have to sign up before April 15th to get the bonus $25, so hurry if you want it.

I will warn you that you have to give them your social, but it is because they are an actual bank. They are also FDIC insured which is spiffy too. Some how I think for me this will be about like my paypal account... I use it when I need it and most of the time forget that I have it. I did take advantage of the paypal offer of free money when they did theirs too, so clearly I just like getting free money.


Read more about it here and here.

4 comments:

Whitney said...

I clicked your link to sign up, but I can't figure out how to "accept" the 25 dollars??? Do you know how to do this? Please leave a comment on your site if so. Thanks!

dax248 said...

Hi Whitney,

Thanks for doing that. If you scroll down to the section that has transaction overview on the my account page. You should see the Money that has been sent to you tab. Under that should list the $25 from moneyexchange@revmoney.com. Next to it should be a button that says to accept the money. Let me know if that doesn't work and I will keep working with you.

Thanks!

Whitney said...

It just wasn't working, so I called them and they said that their site was down and I should call back later! So that is good to know:) Thanks for your help!

dax248 said...

Also, I just re-read some of the service contract and it could take up to 24 hours for that message to show up. Also, when they put the money there you will get an email from them at the email address you signed up with. Hope all the information helps.