Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Renewal

I think it is about time for me to re-open my blog. I haven't touched it since AJ proposed, but now we are married, and I think I want to start trying to use it again. I also want to re-open it to try and generate some income for our household. I have a couple of other ideas for that, but AJ won't let me get a second job so.... It looks like I have to be a little more creative.

I even found a new picture to go with the title. That makes me really happy. I think it looks awesome!

I have all kinds of things I want to write about: our Disney World adventure, the funniest voicemail I have gotten in a long time, our beach trip and the trying to cook a hamburger incident. I guess I just want to share things and the fun of it all. I am fighting some deep personal issues right now, and I am hoping that to some degree posting about some of the really great things that have been going on and also all the blessings I have in my life will remind me of how great things really are.

1 comment:

Amy Van Nada said...

I think the picture looks cool too. I didn't know you had a blogger account, just LJ (which didn't really contain posts). I've almost completely left my LJ b/c blogger is so much easier.