Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Prayer Request

To Whomever May Read This:

I need some prayer. If you are a believer and want to just throw me on your prayer list I would appreciate it. I had a really rough night last night with very bad dreams and feelings I haven't had in a very very long time. I honestly believe it was a spiritual attack. My sleep has always been a very weak and attack prone place, so it isn't very surprising that it happened, but it was one of the worst I have had in a long time. I have no clue what caused this attack and I am not even sure what area of weakness they were hitting, but it is a deep down guttural unnatural sensation and one I do not like at all.

Thank you!

5 comments:

ashley @ twentysixcats said...

Of course I will pray for you, Sis! *HUG* Please give me a call if you want to talk or have me pray outloud or ANYTHING.

dax248 said...

Thanks Ashley. That means a lot to me.

Amy said...

Has this gotten better? I've been praying for you.

dax248 said...

Not really. We went away this weekend and everything was fine, so I am starting to think that I am going to get my priest to come do a house blessing.

Anonymous said...

… Unbelievable , but I just found software which can do all hard work promoting your mimsyweretheborogroves.blogspot.com website on complete autopilot - building backlinks and getting your website on top of Google and other search engines 1st pages, so your site finally can get laser targeted qualified traffic, and so you can get lot more visitors for your website.

YEP, that’s right, there’s this little known website which shows you how to get to the top 10 of Google and other search engines guaranteed.

I used it and in just 7 days… got floods of traffic to my site...

…Well check out the incredible results for yourself -
http://autopilot-traffic-software.com

I’m not trying to be rude here, but I believe when you find something that finally works you should share it…

…so that’s what I’m doing today, sharing it with you:

http://autopilot-traffic-software.com

Take care - your friend George