Meal Plan Monday is hosted by : Organizing Junkie
Monday - Salmon Patties, Rice, and Corn
1 can pink salmon (skinless and boneless)
1/2 cup milk
1 cup breadcrumbs (or enough that the mixture comes together and isn't to wet)
salt and pepper to tase
1tbsp cooking oil
Mix all ingredients together except oil. Heat the oil in frying pan. Make mixtures into patties and place into hot oil. Cook until golden brown on each side.
Salmon patty sauce
1/2 cup sour cream
1/2 cup mayo
dill (to taste)
Combine all together. Serve as dipping sauce on patties. Very yum.
Tuesday - Chicken Fried Steak (new recipe in Wycliffe cookbook), Potato Au Gratin, Peas, and Carrots
Wednesday - Black Beans and Chicken over Rice
Thursday - Perogie Casserole (new recipe edited from here)
- Lasagna Noodles (9)
- Mashed Potatoes (2 cups)
- Shredded Cheddar Cheese (2 cups)
- Onion chopped (1/2 large)
- Sour Cream
- Butter or margarine - 1 stick
- Cook Lasagna Noodles
- Cook mashed potatoes
- Sautee onion in a small amount of butter, grind up really fine.
- Melt remaining butter
- Layer 3 lasagna noodles in bottom of 9x13 dish
- Place all of mashed potato mixture on top, pour half of the butter , sprinkle half of the cheese, and onion.
- 3 more noodles layered
- Make a layer out of sour cream
- Layer 3 more noodles, cheddar cheese and remaining onion
- Finish by pouring remaining butter over top of dish
- Bake in 350 degree oven for 30 minutes or until bubbling hot
- Serve warm topped with sour cream, salt and pepper
Saturday - CORN (Clean Out Refrigerator Night)
Sunday - Pork Roast, Stuffing, Applesauce, Green Beans CROCKPOT NIGHT!