Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Attack of the Yeti




While at Disney, AJ and I got my parents to ride the new Expidetion Everest. Unfortunatly, we couldn't get them to put the picture onto the photopass cd, so I cheated and snapped this picture. My mom said when we got off the ride that she was thinking "Oh my goodness, oh my goodness, oh my goodness!!!!" This from someone who likes Thunder Mountain. I couldn't tell any difference in the actual ride. The ride was really smooth and I thought all the track changes were awesome. I was surprised how many track changes there are considering how fast they can move people through the line.

I have to agree with my friends that think the Yeti is over-rated. You can barely see him, and he is almost a side note at the end. I will say the projections that they use to set up for the Yet is pretty darn neat.

Needless to say, I thought the ride was pretty cool. AJ and I had ridden the ride earlier that morning and knew where the picture was taken. I was glad we got to ride it twice, but I am not sure I would have wanted to either wait in line again or ride it again, it gave me a slight headache. After this ride we were off to take a safari at Animal Kingdom.

Earlier that morning we had ridden horses over at Fort Wilderness. I will post picutres and such of that later. It was really fun, but this picture just had to have the first fun post of the new blog.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: