Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Silliness

Kelly posted this on myspace. I thought it was fun, so I had a go. It amused me (because that is so hard to do :) )


M: makes datin fun

O: Has one of the best personalities ever

L: BEST SMILE

L: BEST SMILE

Y: Loved by everybody

S: Lives life for fun

T: great kisser

R: good bf/gf

I: loves to laugh

C: Really easy to fall in love with

K: Really silly

L: BEST SMILE

A: Gorgeous

N: Great in bed

D: Is a freak





******************************

A: Gorgeous
B: Loves people
C: Really easy to fall in love with
D: Is a freak
E: Freakin Beautiful eyes
F: People wild and crazy adore you
G: Never let people tell you what to do
H: Easy to fall in love with
I: loves to laugh
J: makes people laugh
K: Really silly
L: BEST SMILE
M: makes datin fun
N: Great in bed
I: loves to laugh
O: Has one of the best personalities ever
P: Popular with all types of people
Q: A hypocrite
R: good bf/gf
S: Lives life for fun
T: great kisser
U: gets blamed for everything
V: Not judgmental
W: Very broad minded
X: Never let people tell you what to do
Y: Loved by everybody
z: Lives for fun

No comments: