- Hives. Never ever ever wish these on anyone. They suck. You itch. Simple.
- OBGYN. Enough said.
- Blood drawn. Again, yuck.
- Apartment robbed. Stuff taken. Have to replace it. Feel scared in my own place. Starting to see the trend?
- AJ rocks. Even bad things have a good side and getting to see AJ step up and be there for me made things a lot better. Certainly helps with the trust issue :)
- Seeing my friends show who really cares.
- Seeing my parents. Having my daddy fix things to make me safe.
- Seeing that actions really do speak louder than words sometime, actually most of the time.
- Knowing that God kept me safe and has provided comfort for me.
- Worship at church that just rocked!
- Seeing that things might just work out after all.
- Getting to see the Stine and introducing my AJ to her :)
- Maybe getting a full nights sleep....
Monday, February 26, 2007
What A... Wow
The last week has been nuts. Again, I switch to list format:
Posted by Molly at 11:53 PM